This is a synopsis of the topics we covered in the getting started tutorial. It also contains a bunch of additional topics for further reading.
The Trail 🥾
This section covers the basics of Dendron. Get started on the right foot and start growing your knowledge base.
- Create notes using lookup
- Navigate notes using links
- Manage multiple vaults using multi vault
- Publish your notes
- Go through Dendron's basic concepts
- Learn about schemas - a flexible type system for all your notes
- Use a snippet
- Insert an image
- Explore additional features from Dendron's bundled extensions
- Join us on discord and discuss all things knowledge management with your fellow trail blazers.
The Woods 🌲
This section covers advanced functionality in Dendron. Become a seasoned backpacker by mastering these trails.
- Check out our case studies
- Read our FAQ
- Explore the graph view
- Execute custom Dendron commands
- Understand frontmatter
- Adopt a pod
- Create a special note
The Wilderness ⛰️
This section covers additional topics and the wider ecosystem around Dendron
- Find recipes to common operations (or contribute your own)
- Found an issue or want to submit a feature request? Do so on github
- See and vote on what's coming next by checking out our public roadmap
- Stay tuned for more wilderness coming soon!