By default, all schemas of a given seed are local to the given seed. This means they won't apply outside of the seed vault
Hosting Private Registries
- [[Next Phase ⏩|dendron.ref.status#next-phase-]]
You will be able to specify on a per package level the registry you want to use.
For the current phase, seeds are un-versioned. When you add a seed, you get the vault and the git repository. Getting the latest changes is equivalent to doing a
git pull in the repository.
Make Contributions to seeds
Because a seed is just a git repo, if it is hosted on github/gitlab, you can use the standard pull request procedure.
Why be part of the seed bank?
Besides for doing the noble work of spreading knowledge, everyone benefits from a growing seed bank.
As a publisher:
- your documentation will be made accessible to all Dendronlogist
- you will get pull requests from users that are actively engaged with your subject matter
- for all open source projects, you will receive free hosting with analytics and user feedback
As a consumer:
- you have online and offline access access to notes that you need
- you can reference third material within your own docs