- a workspace pushed to GitHub
- if you don't have one ready, you can use the starter template
- create an account on https://app.dendron.so
Creating a site
- Go to https://app.dendron.so Create an account if you don't already have one.
- After you login, use "publish a site from GitHub"
- Enter the url of the repo that you want to publish
- Enter a personal access token
When your site is ready, you should see the following screen
- Dendron publishes your site at
- NOTE: because managed publishing is in early access, the following restrictions currently apply
- one site per account
no custom domains
- no multi-vault support
Deleting a Site
Site Settingson the site widget