Release Notes (version 0.46)
Dendron 0.46 has sprouted 🌱
- Graph view now supports schema graph and filtering between a link graph and a hierarchy graph.
- Easier block referencing by supporting block anchors in the existing
Copy Note Link,
Copy Note Referenceand
Copy Note URLcommands.
- Note identifier switched to NanoID (makes URLs shorter)
- Rename and refactor no longer format notes
- Random note command - helps review notes you may have lost track of over time.
- Telemetry respects vscode preferences
Our documentation changes a lot week by week. Below is a highlight of some updates from the past week.
- Work on last week's crop to underway. Will take a few weeks to sprout but should be ready before July!
You can find notes from our latest office hours here
A big thanks to the following gardeners that brought up issues, contributions, and fixes to this release :man_farmer: :woman_farmer: You can see an overview of all roles here
- Jonathan Yeung mobius#6646
- Random note command
- Alexandru Ichim ichimga#3577
- Block links not working properly
- Bassmann @Bassmann (Private)#5300
Start anchor 046 not found