Dendron 0.48 has sprouted 🌱
- Markdown pod supports exporting to folders. You can now export your Dendron vault to GitHub/GitLab native wikis!
- No more merge conflicts in a shared vault! The
updatedtimestamp will no longer update if you have no material updates to the notes (simply opening and saving a file doesn't count).
- Bad frontmatter no longer crashes Dendron.
- Cursor moves to the end of opened notes and frontmatter folds by default.
- Support filtering graph by regex and stubs
- Dendron functionality (except Hooks) works when
limited in restricted modethrough VS Code Workspace Trust.
Our documentation changes a lot week by week. Below is a highlight of some updates from the past week.
- We're still working on adding unlinked references to backlinks tab from a couple weeks ago. Will take a few weeks to sprout but on track to be ready early July!
You can find notes from our latest office hours here
A big thanks to the following gardeners that brought up issues, contributions, and fixes to this release :man_farmer: :woman_farmer:
- Harshita Joshi @Joshi (Private)#5537
- Henry Fellerhoff @henryfellerhoff (Private)#5739
- Graph View enhancements and more
- Kaan Genc @SeriousBug (Private)#6848
- Jonathan Yeung @mobius (Private)#6646
- Improved Import pod error recovery
- 8Brandon @8brandon (Private)#3208
You can see an overview of all roles here
Start anchor 048 not found