For new users, Dendron does an initial onboarding session to help folks get started.
This is an example of features and philosophy we love to show new users.
Here are some helpful tips for new users preparing for onboarding sessions:
We recommend having the sample, onboarding repository cloned to your local system as a Dendron playground.
- Clone the sample repository
- Join the Dendron Discord
- Create a Discord account if you don't have one ahead of time
- Configure your voice and video settings in Discord
- Discord Docs: How to Talk and Hang Out in Your Server
- For troubleshooting, view the Discord Voice and Video Troubleshooting Guide
Join onboarding channel
- Join the onboarding channel in the Dendron Discord when your scheduled onboarding begins