In this talk, Mark will walk you through his personal digital garden Cerebrarium, and discuss how he uses Dendron to organize knowledge for his personal interests.
- Date: 2021.07.30
- Time: 7:30AM PDT
- Location: Zoom
- How I found Dendron and why I stayed.
- Overview of how my workspace is set up today.
- What goes in? What stays? What comes out?: How I tend my garden.
- Separation of concerns: I still love pen and paper.
- Concepts from popular systems I borrow and implement in my garden to make it work.
- Moving forward: Ideas for next session.
Links to things talked about
- Cerebrarium - cerebrarium: Mark's digital garden
- The Open PKM Catalogue - PKM: lists out most of the concepts we talked about
- Mark's Rules to classify external information