Head of Content
Dendron is looking for a Head of Content to help spread the word of structured note taking.
Dendron is a hierarchical knowledge base that helps developers organize and reference any amount of information. It is open-source, local first, and built into the IDE.
We're looking for someone with an affinity for both technology and Personal Knowledge Management (PKM) to create content at the intersection of the two.
What you'll do
- own all the content across all Dendron properties
- write up feature releases, product updates, company announcements, tutorials and case studies
- revise and keep existing content up to date
- post content and answer questions in related pkm communities and platforms
Who you are
- Excellent writing and communication skills
What we offer
- real salaries and meaningful equity
- a seat on the table to shape our roadmap and product decisions
- a remote-first work culture
- the flexibility to work on your own terms on a high-performing team
- a chance to make a meaningful difference in the world
- we have a learning budget of $1500/person/year that can be applied to anything to help you grow and develop
"We are overwhelmed with information and we don't have the tools to properly index and filter through it. [The development of these tools, which] will give society access to and command over the inherited knowledge of the ages [should] be the first objective of our scientist" - Vannevar Bush, 1945
You can see all our values and processes in the Dendron Handbook.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume/LinkedIn/GitHub and we can proceed from there.