2021-07-04 Office Hours
- Native Dendron Preview
- Built using Dendron web ui
- Will be common between VS Code and upcoming Next.js based publishing so everything is consistent
- Easier to ship new features
- Much faster
- Reduce initial download size by +100MB
- Updated onboarding experience
- Initial implementation for workspace templates
- Easy initialization for common scenarios (eg. team workspace, individual todos, blogs, etc.)
Dendron: Launch Tutorial
- LOTS of stability/performance improvements
- anchors/headers are now updated in real time (used to be on save)
- Graph view readability
- Better Pod development
- Seed Bank
- The Dendron Seed Bank - A Public Registry for General Knowledge - Dendron Blog
- Npm for general knowledge
- As you build out expertise/research and your seed of knowledge grows into a “tree”, we want to enable a forest so other people can benefit.
- Create, find and share knowledge.
- How is publishing a seed different from publishing as a public page on GitHub?
- Difference: discovery and download
- If I want to publish just a hierarchy to a seed. How would I do that?
- We currently only support publishing a vault at a time.
- Workflow would be to create a new vault called writing, then move all the notes to the vault and then publish just that vault.
- Dendron lifecycle
- Start with Daily journal
- Scratch notes expand on thoughts
- Build a knowledge base
- When you’ve got time for reflection