Release Notes (version 0.49)
Dendron 0.49 has sprouted 🌱
- Native Dendron Preview. Try out the brand new component with
Dendron: Show Preview v2. This has been built from the ground up to be a common component between vscode and the upcoming NextJS based publishing. It is also much faster and will reduce the initial download size by over 100MB by removing the dependency on Markdown Preview Enhanced.
- Streamlined Onboarding. We continue to make first-use a smoother ramp, and this week we're shipping a brand new onboarding experience. Use
Dendron: Launch Tutorialto see for yourself.
- Seed Bank Updates. We continue to add seeds to the seed bank. See the announcement blog post here
- Enhancements, Stability and Performance.
- Graph Review readability
- Easier pod development
- Anchors/headers are now updated in real-time rather than on save.
Our documentation changes a lot week by week. Below is a highlight of some updates from the past week.
- We're still working on adding unlinked references to backlinks tab. Tracking for a July launch!
You can find notes from our latest office hours here
A big thanks to the following gardeners that brought up issues, contributions, and fixes to this release :man_farmer: :woman_farmer:
- teauxfu @teauxfu (Private)#5228
- Andrey Jef
- improved publishing quickstart
- Samuel Hobl nam#5364
- Links don't work in preview
You can see an overview of all roles here
Start anchor 049 not found