Head of Growth
Dendron is looking for an entrepreneurial, data-driven, and creative Head of Growth Marketing.
Dendron is a hierarchical knowledge base that helps developers organize and reference any amount of information. It is open-source, local first, and built into the IDE.
We're looking for someone with an affinity for both technology and Personal Knowledge Management (PKM) to help us grow our community and our platform.
What you'll do
- own the customer acquisition funnel across all channels
- engage with our community (Discord & Github) and coordinate channels and events
- engage with other relevant PKM/tech communities across various channels (eg. Slack, Reddit, Quora, etc)
- work with engineering to shape the product roadmap
- optimize publishing features and knowledge registry for SEO and organic growth
- create partnerships with relevant projects and companies
- write/find/promote content from the dendron blog
Who you are
- 3+ yrs consumer growth/marketing experience (knowledge management a plus)
- In-depth knowledge of SEO and conversion optimization
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Analytical and data-driven
What we offer
- real salaries and meaningful equity
- a seat on the table to shape our roadmap and product decisions
- a remote-first work culture
- the flexibility to work on your own terms on a high-performing team
- a chance to make a meaningful difference in the world
- resources and company support to help you level up in your chosen discipline
"We are overwhelmed with information and we don't have the tools to properly index and filter through it. [The development of these tools, which] will give society access to and command over the inherited knowledge of the ages [should] be the first objective of our scientist" - Vannevar Bush, 1945
You can see all our values and processes in the Dendron Handbook.
To apply, email email@example.com with resume/linkedin/github and we can proceed from there.