Copy Note Ref Range Selections
If you highlight multiple blocks, Dendron can create a range selection that spans the blocks selected. Watch the following video starting at the 10s mark for an example.
Random Note Command
Navigates to a random note in the workspace. By default, all notes are included in the set that can be navigated to with this command. This can be adjusted with the
randomNote setting in the Dendron Config (see Configure (yaml)).
# Sample configuration in dendron.yml: randomNote: include: - alpha - beta.foo exclude: - alpha.bar
This pattern would specify a set including all notes under
alpha except for notes in the alpha.bar hierarchy. The set would also include notes under
includeis not specified, then the
includematching pattern will match all notes.
excludetakes precedence over
include, so if the patterns are identical, no notes will match.
Show Schema Graph V2
Launch the command bar (see docs):
> Dendron: Show Schema Graph V2
Click on a node to open up the corresponding schema in your workspace.
The schema graph shows high level connections between a vault's
root schema and other schemas within the vault. These other schemas may have other nodes connected to them representing additional children of that schema.
Better Graph Filtering Options
In the top left of both the note and schema graphs lives the graph filter view. This UI element contains information about the graph and various filtering options.
- Hierarchy: When checked, include hierarchical graph connections
- Links: When checked, include linked note connections
- copy note ref will create a block ref and insert block anchors when you have a block element selected (docs)
- copy note link will create a block link and insert block anchors when you have a block element selected (docs)
- published assets now respect vault configuration
- template error when publishing in windows
- we now measure
durationwhen installing and upgrading Dendron (see docs)
- we now measure
- Deprecation Notices
- Dendron Markdown Links is now deprecated and replaced with Dendron's Native Graph Commands. It will be removed July 12, 2021