Dendron 0.50 has sprouted 🌱
- Local Note Graphs. Don't be a tourist. Navigate like a local with local note graphs!
- Header autocomplete. Header autocomplete works for all your notes. Type
[[#to find all headers in your current note and
[[note.name#to find a header in a particular note.
- Block reference autocomplete. Any block in the current not can be referenced (and the reference is automatically added). Just type
[[^to find all arbitrary blocks you can reference in your current note. More details here.
- Better ux for block anchors. They are now faded in the text editor and hidden on published sites
- Show/hide labels in graph view and date to be a minimalist.
- Github import pod. Now, you can import issues directly from GitHub and have them show up as notes! Learn more here
- Direct child filter ignores stubs. There's now an easy way to filter notes in the current hierarchy without the clutter of stub notes. Last week's CROP shipped!
- Fix windows preview issue where links fail top open
Our documentation changes a lot week by week. Below is a highlight of some updates from the past week.
- The revamped Getting Started is on the Dendron site. Go check it out if you're starting out (or would just like a refresher on all things Dendron).
- Added Best Practices around using Dendron across machines and repo synchronization.
- Docs for Intellisense.
- Documented the GitHub Pod
- hide block anchors config was removed. Hiding published anchors is the expected behavior (no config needed).
- Dendron Markdown Links is now removed.
- We're working on a fairly large CROP from a few cycles ago to add unlinked references (#219) and expect to complete this by next week.
- We've come up with a new approach to default note creation in a multi-vault context. See the discussion here
You can find notes from our latest office hours here
A big thanks to the following gardeners that brought up issues, contributions, and fixes to this release :man_farmer: :woman_farmer:
- andrey-jef @evanAndiez (Private)#9559
- Felipe Whitaker Leite#5753
- correct spelling
You can see an overview of all roles here
From ChangelogGo to text →
Start anchor 050 not found