Because knowledge is like kit kat - it's better shared.
Git and GitHub, while traditionally used for collaborating on code, works out great for notes as well.
git blameto see line level authorship of all your notes
- use the git feature branch workflow to have multiple people working on separate parts of the knowledge base at the same time
- use pull requests to contribute and collection contributions for your notes
- use the wiki to have meta discussions about notes
- use issues to request changes
- use GitHub projects to share publishing roadmap
VS Code provides a live share extension that let you do Google Doc style like collab. You can the extension and read the docs about it here.