Release Notes (version 0.44)
Dendron 0.44 has sprouted 🌱
- better lookup matching
- support for block references in preview
- support for block references when publishing
- insert note link command
Our documentation changes a lot week by week. Below is a highlight of some updates from the past week.
You can find notes from our latest office hours here
A bunch of you have asked for a way of staying up to date with changes by email. To that end, we are launching an email newsletter.
You can subscribe here. The Dendron Newsletter will feature a recap of major features announced the past month. The publication frequency should be ~1 per month though we might also offer a weekly subscription in the future if there's demand for that. The first issue will be sent out later this week!
A big thanks to the following gardeners that brought up issues, contributions, and fixes to this release :man_farmer: :woman_farmer: You can see an overview of all roles here
- Preston @Preston (Private)#8485
- fix link in dendron schema registry
- Tim @timDehof (Private)#6235
- Cant install Dendron CLI - deployment
- 8Brandon @8brandon (Private)#3208
- Dickson Tan @Neurrone (Private)#4285
- Dendron should warn users about VSCode errors
- Darren Brierton
- Paste file for non-URI chars
- andrey-jef @evanAndiez (Private)#9559
- Search box (in a dendron publish page, mobile view) disappeared when starting to type
Start anchor 044 not found